Resolving Conflicts Over Employment Agreements
Written agreements and contracts are the framework upon which businesses are built. Unfortunately, some employers fail to abide by the terms. In other situations, misunderstandings arise and employees are accused of breaking the agreements.
At the Law Office of Noah A. Kinigstein in New York City, I have been representing employees in employment and labor law disputes for more than 30 years. I have the depth of knowledge to effectively represent your interests in all types of breach of contract disputes, including disputes over the following:
- Confidentiality agreements — If you are accused of breaching the terms of a confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement, let me advocate for you. I understand the complexities of such disputes over trade secrets.
- Noncompete agreements — Depending on the terms and scope of the agreement, it may or may not be legally binding on you. You do have the right to earn a living, and a noncompete agreement is not allowed to prevent you from doing so.
- Severance agreements — If your severance package wasn’t fair or consistent with your employer’s policy, you may deserve additional compensation. Likewise, if you were fired without receiving a severance package at all, I may be able to negotiate or litigate on your behalf.
- Denied disability or pension benefits — You may be counting on your pension or Social Security Disability benefits to make ends meet. As your attorney, I can help you pursue the benefits you need to live life to the fullest.
- Denied health benefits or fringe benefits — Maybe you were promised private health care, the use of a company car or other benefits to supplement your regular salary. If your employer refuses to honor the terms of your agreement, I can explain your rights and options.
- Other employment agreements — If you have questions or concerns about other types of employment contracts, I am available to review the facts of your case and provide a knowledgeable legal opinion.
Arrange A Free Phone Consultation With An Experienced Lawyer
Call my Manhattan office at to set up a free phone consultation about your situation. Alternately, you can contact the Law Office of Noah A. Kinigstein by email.